2nd Grade Teacher
Students will not be given paper homework every night. Spelling words will be sent home every other week, and students are encouraged to practice spelling them, as well as practice the rules of the spelling list and know what each word means. From time to time students might have math homework.
Please refer to the district link below about homework.
- April 3rd: Late Start
- April 10th: Visit from Elmhurst History Museum (Portable Museum Trunk)
- April 19th: Good Friday (No School)
- April 24th: Late Start
- April 25th: Spring Celebration of Learning
- (6:00- 7:30 p.m.)
- May 8th: Late Start
- May 16th: Mrs. Dobric's Class field trip
- May 27th: Memorial Day (No School)
Want to help your child find "just right books" at home? Check out the link below!