This is your Jefferson PTA!
- November 25-27 - Thanksgiving Break - No School
- November 30 - Special Education Programs Return to in-person, hybrid learning
- December 1 - Request to Change to In-Person/Hybrid Learning Form Due (form closes at 5:00PM)
- December 9 - Virtual PTA Meeting, 7:30PM
- December 23-January 5 - Winter Break - No School
- January 6 - Return to in-person, hybrid learning (dependent on D205 Metrics & Factors for Decision on Hybrid/Remote Learning)
PTA Events and Programs Committee Chair volunteer(s) needs: All Events and Programs Committee Chair positions are now filled for the 2020-2021 school year.
Click the banner above for more
- December 10 - Portillo's Eat & Earn
- December 10 - *New* Square 1 Art Projects due date
- December 11 - Giving Tree photo submissions due
- December 15 - Edie Boutique Private Shopping Event
- December 17 - Virtual Family Trivia Night Holiday Edition, 7:00PM
Instead of bringing food donations to
school, you can go online and donate to sponsor a holiday meal, a box of food or more. It’s quick
and easy. Go to www.ucca-elmhurst.org/ucca-volunteers or scan the QR code below.
The Tiger Beat!
Click the Tiger for the latest Tiger Beat!
What are all those Google notifications? How do I read messages on SeeSaw? How do I help my child stay organized on Google Classroom? If you missed Ms. Leban's presentation at the November PTA meeting, click here to learn how to help your child and yourself navigate tech tools for remote learning. Ms. Leban's presentation shows some tips and tricks on the classroom tech tools our kids use every day and much more!